In either Internet or intranet configurations, iBrowse provides both employees and supervisors a location-independent tool for entering and reviewing attendance, absence and activity-based costing information. iBrowse, developed using state-of-the-art internet technology, is a true n-tier web-enabled application.
iBrowse also enables users to:
- Turn their desktop into a "punch clock" for both attendance and activity-based costing
- Can display in/out times or duration
- Calculate and display total attendance, total costing hours and attendance-costing variances
- Display both daily and pay-period attendance and costing summaries
- Filter/specify data format & employee groups to display for each supervisor (thereby significantly streamlining the review and authorization process)
- Require supervisor and/or employee approval for entered/modified data via electronic signatures.